This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for TouchCR™. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
• What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it is shared.
• What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
• The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
• How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
INFORMATION COLLECTION, USE AND SHARING
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We do not sell this information to anyone but do share it internally with other TouchCR/McNabb Technologies companies.
However, TouchCR/McNabb Technologies will utilize your data for a variety of purposes, including but not limited to appending data with information obtained from third-party sources; linking consumers’ names with their electronic devices; fingerprinting consumers’ electronic devices.
YOUR ACCESS TO AND CONTROL OVER INFORMATION
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
• See what data we have about you, if any.
• Change/correct any data we have about you.
• Have us delete any data we have about you.
• Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for https at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.